Job Title: Digital Marketer
Salary Expectation: (Negotiable – depending on experience)
Location: Colne, Lancashire, Northwest
GB Integrated Systems Limited has an exciting opportunity for an internal digital marketer. We are looking for a motivated and committed individual to join our team as a “Digital Marketer”. (Fire, Security, Communications, Audio Visual, Automation & our Quintessential Cinemas Brands)
Based in the North West, GB Integrated Systems Ltd offer full design, consultation, supply, installation and maintenance of all types of electronic fire, security, communications, audio visual, automation systems and our award winning Quintessential Cinemas across all market sectors.
Digital marketing involves the promotion of our products and services through a variety of digital channels, using the internet and mobile technologies. Push and pull marketing techniques are applied, targeting consumers both directly and indirectly, creating a brand awareness and a demand for our services.
In the role of digital marketer, you’ll be involved in developing the organisation’s multi-channel communication strategies and will work across several areas, with emphasis on our online presence and social media exposure.
social media marketing – developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
search engine optimisation (SEO) – developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
mobile marketing – includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
Creativity – Photography and videography of our successful projects and their journey, online and offline artwork to promote the business both internally and externally.
As a digital marketer, you’ll need to:
- Create, copy and upload images for the organisation’s website
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- design website banners and assist with web visuals
- Communicate with clients, agents and affiliate partners
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Carry out all social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns across all brands
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of company websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Produce and deliver company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Keep up to date with current digital trends and advise management
- Manage the CRM database and assist with lead generation activities
- Carry out product and project photography and videography
- Be willing to learn new and innovative methods of digital marketing
This area of work is open to all and graduates, but the following subjects may be particularly helpful:
- advertising, media and communications
- creative design
- Photography and videography
Desirable Skills Requirements
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work independently and flexibly
- The capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Networking and analytical skills
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
- Excellent IT skills.
- 4 weeks paid holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Enhanced benefits after 5 years’ service
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company issue laptop
How to apply
To apply please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org