Job Title: Fire and Security Service and Commissioning Engineer (Multi-Disciplined)
Salary Expectation: Basic + Benefits & OTE (Negotiable – depending on experience)
Location: Colne, Northwest
GB Integrated Systems Limited has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated and committed individual to join our team as a Systems Service Engineer. (Fire, Security, Communications, Audio Visual, Automation)
Based in the North West, GB Integrated Systems Ltd offer a full design, consultation, supply, installation and maintenance of all types of electronic fire, security, data, audiovisual and automation systems across all market sectors.
The successful candidate will be required to commission, service and repair the aforementioned systems and associated equipment in accordance with current codes of practice, manufacturer’s requirements, British and European Standards.
Travel and some working away is a prerequisite to this role.
- Service and maintain a wide range of fire and security equipment.
- To extend existing systems as part of small/remedial works packages.
- Provide excellent service to customers, building solid working relationships.
- Attending urgent service calls to meet our SLA’s.
- Fault finding and problem-solving when attending call outs/breakdowns.
- Provide on-site technical support and solutions to customers during both reactive and routine visits.
- Complete all company paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Adhere to health and safety requirements.
- Be involved in a 24-hour emergency cover rota. Currently, this equates to 1 week in every 4.
- Advise customers on new products and services to improve efficiency.
Essential Skills Requirements
- IT Literate, Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Full UK driving licence.
- DBS clearance (for working in schools)
- Full Security Screening
Desirable Skills Requirements
- Worked within BAFE/ SSAIB/ NSI accredited company.
- Valid CSCS / ECS card
- IPAF / PASMA / Asbestos Awareness certification
- BFPSA certification, specific product training and certification.
- 4 weeks paid holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Competitive pay structure and call-out rates apply.
- Enhanced benefits after 5 years’ service
- Company Vehicle
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company issue laptop
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org