Job Title: Communications Delivery Manager (Telecoms Division)
Salary Expectation: Circa £25K Basic + performance related commission (uncapped)
GB Integrated Systems Limited has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated, and committed individual to join our team as a Communications Delivery Manager within our telecoms division t/a GBIS Communications. Based in the North West, GBIS Communications offers a wide range of simple, reliable and cost effective solutions for your connectivity requirements, hosted voice applications and mobile services. If you are an enthusiastic, driven, and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could just be the type of person we are looking for.
What you will be doing as our Communications Delivery Manager
You will be required to acquire new B2B and SME customers.
Respond to all End User requests efficiently and professionally, enhancing the End User experience and always providing excellent customer service to ensure the overall success of GBIS Communications.
You will provide input into implementing sales strategies to ensure sales, profit and turnover targets are achieved.
- Processing of Communications enquiries through to order and invoice.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure all requests are completed on time.
- Keep all correspondence up to date on the company systems and ensure a file log is maintained.
- Achievement of an annual revenue sales target, whilst keeping achievement on track on a monthly, year to date target.
- Cross-selling of our entire Communications portfolio of services into our customer accounts.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of sales opportunities to support the achievement of sales targets.
- Manage own diary to enable efficient workload to maximise the opportunity of sales activities.
- Ability to prioritise your working day and chase outstanding requests to ensure all are responded within a timely manner.
- Always represent the company in a professional manner and exceed the customer expectations in meeting their needs.
Essential Skills Requirements
- Strong networking skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- To be persistent and have determination
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service and pay attention to detail
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
Desirable Skills / Requirements
- Industry experience desirable
- Account Management skills and experience desirable
- Sales experience in the competitive new business telecoms or IT environments
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01282 451300