Job Title: Integrated Systems Engineer (Multi-Disciplined)
Salary Expectation: Circa £25-28,000 +/- (Negotiable – depending on experience)
Location: Burnley, Northwest
GB Integrated Systems Limited has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated and committed individual to join our team as an Integrated Systems Engineer. (Fire, Security, Data, Audio Visual, Automation). Based in the North West, GB Integrated Systems Ltd offer a full design, consultation, supply, installation, and maintenance of all types of electronic fire, security, data, audio visual and automation systems across all market sectors. The successful candidate will be required to install, commission, service and repair the aforementioned systems and associated equipment in accordance with current codes of practice, manufacturer’s requirements, British and European Standards. Travel and some working away is a prerequisite to this role.
- Install/ commission our wide range of equipment including; Fire and Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control, Audio Visual, and Automation systems.
- To extend existing systems as part of small/remedial works packages.
- Provide excellent service to customers, building solid working relationships.
- Prepare for jobs by reading site plans, specifications and ensuring all equipment is available.
- Fault finding and problem-solving when attending call outs/break downs.
- Provide on-site technical support and solutions to customers during both reactive and routine visits
- Complete all company paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Adhere to health and safety requirements.
- Be involved in a 24-hour emergency cover rota. Currently, this equates to 1 week in every 4.
- Advise customers on new products and services to improve efficiency.
Essential Skills Requirements
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Full UK driving license
- DBS clearance (for working in schools)
Desirable Skills Requirements
- Worked within BAFE/ SSAIB/ NSI accredited company
- Valid CSCS / ECS card
- IPAF / PASMA / Asbestos Awareness certification
- Electrical Qualifications
- 4 weeks paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Enhanced benefits after 5 years’ service
- Company Vehicle
- Company Pension Scheme
How to apply
Applicants should submit their CV either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or post:
GB Integrated Systems Ltd, Innovation House, 31 Oxford Road, Burnley BB11 3BB.
The closing date for this post is: 30th July 2018
For further information about this vacancy or any other please contact us on 01282 451 300.